2014年10月4日 星期六

What do I want out of this calss?


To be honest, I choose to register this class because it is a 200 level, 3-credit class. The course date and time is short per week, and everything looks good to fit in my schedule. However, on the other hand, I look forward to earn something when this quarter ends.

 

No one wants to earn low GPA in every class. I am not smart at all, but I want to get the highest score as I can in every class. After I take the first two day classes in T INST 207, I hope can afford the “blogs” and the tests, so that it can make my “goal” come true.

 

This class is my elective course; I do feel it is attractive for me to choose it even I am in SUD major. I am a post-80/90 generation teenager, and technology is closely link with my live. Therefore, I want to learn deeply about the internet, the technical device, and how this knowledge change out quality of live.

 

I feel free and non pressure when I take the first and second day of this class. I hope it can give me a little bit of fun and happy in every Monday and Tuesday morning. Thanks.

沒有留言:

張貼留言