2014年11月9日 星期日

My website

Yeah!! Finally create my website!! This is the first website that create by the notepad. I don't know that It is possible to create it without the web software! Even it is a simple web, I thing it is interesting to add the stuff and so more and more things in the pages.


Certainly, most people can create their own website easily because the web or the software already has some themes, so people just need to select it and build or change by their creation!!However, It is amazing that if people just use the notepad to add thousand of tags to make the rich pages (I know that kind of stupid because maybe no one will do that right now~~).


On the other hand, after I built the web, I know the tag is really significant because it orders and allows the changes for text, color, and the format. This is an interest exercise to know more about the element in the web.



沒有留言:

張貼留言