2014年11月28日 星期五

What would you not buy online?

I enjoy shopping online because Tacoma do not have many brands products that I want, so online shopping is the options for 'window shopping' in the Internet and can buy anything what I want. I do not have vehicle and rely on public transportations. Therefore, if I go to buy groceries, it is difficult to buy the heaven stuff as I am not strong at all, and I just have four hand even my roommate go with me. In this case, I would like to buy the big or heavy stuffs such as towel paper, and Laundry detergent in the online store, so they can ship to my home. Even most of the American have vehicle, this way can support for people just like me and disabled in order to meet their demand. 

I don't buy expensive stuff online. As the price is high, if it is not real or lost in the shipping process, I will have nothing back, or I may need a long time to receive the goods. That's too bad.  On the other hand, I will not buy the goods that from seller that have bad raking. They usually have bad review such has the product is not meeting with the description, late delivery, and have bad quality of the product. Therefore, I always look through the buyer's reviews first before I put in to the shopping cart. Although it mayn't be 100% sate, it give me the confidence buying things online. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言